Our client is currently looking for Care/Support Assistant’s for a Supported Living in Harlow, Essex.
We are looking for dedicated, caring and passionate individuals to join our new healthcare team in Harlow, delivering the highest standard of care and support to our valued clients.
The successful Care/Support Assistant’s will be working with a range of service users with different levels of care and support needs.
You will be required to visit clients in their homes and support them with daily tasks.
Duties will involve:
- Personal Care.
- Medication Assistance.
- Moving and handling.
- Meal Preparation.
- Support and encouragement.
- Meet their personal needs.
- Escorting them to social activities.
What the client is offering:
- Permanent Contract.
- Full training provided.
- Full Time Hours – day or night shits.
- £9.00 – £11.00 per hour.
- Paid Holidays.
- Pension contributions.
- Friendly team.
- 8am to 10pm – 3 days on, 4 days off.
- 9:45pm – 8:15am – Night shift.
- 40hrs per week.
- Previously supported service users with learning difficulties.
- Passionate and caring.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Good team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Patient and keep calm under pressure.
If you feel this job is for you or you want more information, get in touch TODAY!