Our client is currently looking for Care Assistant’s to support a male service user who has complex autism in Watford, Hertfordshire.
We are looking for dedicated, caring and passionate individuals to join our new healthcare team in Watford, delivering the highest standard of care and support.
The successful Care Assistant will be working 2:1 in supported living, you will be required to visit the clients home and support them with daily tasks.
Duties will involve:
• Personal Care.
• Medication Assistance.
• Moving and handling.
• Meal Preparation.
• Support and encouragement.
• Meet their personal needs.
• Escorting them to social activities.
What the client is offering:
• Long Term Contract.
• Full training provided.
• Full Time or Part Times Hours – day or night shits.
• £10 per hour.
• Friendly team.
• Long Days – 8am to 8pm / 8pm to 8am (12hrs shifts)
• Shorter Days – 8am to 3pm / 3pm to 10pm / 10pm to 8am
The package is 2:1 24/7 with the service user.
• Previously supported service users with learning difficulties.
• Passionate and caring.
• Strong sense of responsibility.
• Good team player.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Reliable and trustworthy.
• Patient and keep calm under pressure.
If you feel this job is for you or you want more information, get in touch TODAY!